flags

Friday, March 2, 2012

snow re mi

first time pushing two!




















we ventured out this morning and braved the cold -- just down the street to ivy's music class :)
i've been taking her (and sometimes her bro) on friday mornings.
it's a nice little outing.
 i know ivy enjoys it.
 she comes home and pretends to be her teacher, ms. eiko, having us all sit down while she leads us in song.
"mom, sit!!"  "no, right here!" "mom, sit please!!" "dad, sit down!"
she's very persistent.
honestly, i can't understand a word ms. eiko says (or anyone else really- we are the only americans) but ivy follows along without a hitch. haha makes me laugh.
after, she always tells me "mom, that so much fun".
melts my heart every time!

anyway, ivy begged me to play in the snow when we got home so we did! i think she ate most of our front yard.

dear kevin,
cross my heart, gloves were worn.
they are just not pictured here.
love,
me

(i've been in trouble for this many times.)

happy friday y'all

No comments: