flags

Saturday, February 12, 2011

strawberry trifles


you'll need:
1 pack of strawberries, quartered
spoonful of sugar
whipped cream

to make:
early in the day, combine strawberries and sugar in a bowl. let it sit out at room temp so the juices can make a sauce.
in small cups, layer whipped cream, cake and strawberries.
keep in fridge for up to a few hours or serve immediately.
(if placed in fridge, add the final top whipped cream just before serving, or it will melt.)

these turned out really, really good because the pound cake is sooo good!
thanks again to mrs. goth!

enjoy!

and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SYDNEY!

2 comments:

Sydney and Deming said...

Chaiss you are so sweet!!!! I tried calling you on yours but I don't have the new number! Please give me your number, I'd like to call you long distance just to hear how things are going:) You and Ivy are too cut and she is SOOOO big! I can't believe how beautiful she is. Guess WHAT? Deming and I are about to put an offer in on our first house! We are super thrilled. We hope you, Kev, and Ivy have a wonderful Valentine's Day and a very happy week. Miss you.

sherry g said...

I still have pound cake left from last night's Bible study, so I'm going to make this yummy looking trifle tonight.... Tommy will LOVE it!