flags

Saturday, October 9, 2010

ten things

1. I'm sick.
2. My baby is sick.
3. It's wet and cold outside.
4. Our stroller was stolen last night.
5. I don't know what to make for dinner tonight.
6. My husband is up to his beautiful eyes in work to do.
7. Me and Ivy are left to fend for ourselves - aka wipe each other's noses.
8. I'm too tired to include a picture with this post so it's going to be plain and boring.
9. Whatever to all of the above because WE HAVE INTERNET!
10. Life is good.

Happy weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Susan Berndt said...

Never plain and boring to hear about the three of you. Praying for you and Ivy to "feel better soon"! Know Kevin is " in control" of his studies! Blessings sweet family!!

gen said...

Always include a picture no matter what! No excuses.

hope both of you are feeling better. for dinner make asparagus soup, with toast points. =)

chaiss said...

hahah - but i made that last week

Kathryn said...

not sure if you know this, but you sister-in-law is a stroller expert! I will email asap with a few recommendations for a replacement! :)