flags

Sunday, May 16, 2010

curried zucchini soup

I subscribe to Martha Stewart's Everyday Food email which sends me a dinner idea every morning. I've been receiving them for months and have honestly probably only made 2 or 3 actual recipes! Not because they aren't good, but because I rarely feel "in the mood" for whatever particular dish they're sharing that particular day. Ya know what I mean? Well, my sister-in-law informed me that Everyday Food is also a cookbook {Great Food Fast} and that she loves it and uses it all the time! Strange coincidence! I immediately ordered one because I'm addicted to cookbooks, especially recommended ones, and a good old fashioned book is always better than emails piling up in my inbox. There's also a website with tons more than the books offer. Thank you Kathryn!
I followed the recipe except used stock instead of water and added extra seasonings. Serve with naan, and lots of it... yum!
recipe: here

No comments: