flags

Monday, May 24, 2010

goodbye texas, hello summer!




(don't be fooled by this tiny load)
Well, we've packed up every last drop of our life on Eaton Street - the place where we spent our second year and a half of marriage... Sept 08-May 2010, to be exact. The place where I walked around and around our little neighborhood, expecting our first babe, and then around and around again with stroller in tow :) Although it's always felt transitory, we've enjoyed our little life here, and I'm regretting that I didn't take pictures before packing it all away, but I'm sure they're captured somewhere.

It's a little sad to leave life as you know it, but actually, it's mostly exciting! We're ready and looking forward to starting the next chapter in Scotland. Kevin is going back to school to grab another Masters at the University of St. Andrews. We loooved the little town (and by little I mean the smallest town I've ever seen) when we visited a few days ago. It is quaint and charming, green and ancient, right on the coast of the North Sea. We found a little place (and by little I mean the smallest place I've ever seen) that will be just perfect for our family. School starts in September, so in the meantime we're basically on summer break (aka we're homeless). There's plenty going on to keep us occupied and we'll just be here and there (aka wherever we want). Here's to the next adventure and a long, happy summer!
Here's a peek of our lovely future town...
And the charming bed & breakfast we stayed in. Hi Jackie!
our cool bathroom
and bedroom {excuse kevin's hiney}

No comments: