flags

Saturday, September 10, 2011

one month




photos taken 9/10/11

my dear eli,
you are my little sport.
it's been a bit crazy since you were born - moving to a new house in a new city, evacuating a hurricane and flying three times already!
what a champ.
you've been so patient and sweet with your stressed mama and i just have to say thank you. you're the best cuddler and sometimes that's just what i need :)
here's a few facts about ya so far:
--you love a good bath
--you're a serious night owl (but we're working on that!)
--you love to eat, eat, eat (like your mama)
--nursing you makes me crave honey nut cheerios, instant breakfast and anything chocolate. seriously, if you handed me a worm dipped in chocolate i'd probably eat it.
--you love the bjorn- yea!
--your sister thinks you're adorable and she is right.
--you look just like your pop!

happy first month sweet guy.
i love you always.

5 comments:

Sydney and Deming said...

THanks for the photo updates - Love Eli already!

gen said...

oh I miss him (and her) SO much!!!! and I don't want to wait til November to see y'all again. When can we come visit? seriously.

Jessica said...

SO CUTE!!! Hope we get to meet him soon! Miss you guys lots. xo

lkbrock@gmail said...

Eli you are adorable!!!! I love you and miss you everyday
Thanks for the pics mom

sherry g said...

He is precious! I love the pic of Ivy kissing her brother....I mean I just love it!! Glad you are all settling in. :)